Sunday, October 16, 2016

Slow Sunday Stitching 10/16/16

Slow Sunday Stitching

After finishing a timely project and then working a pattern that has some half inch finished HSTS, I need a day of slow.  So joining KATHY today with some slow stitching.


I have the next row of prepped circles for the '365' project to work on.  They go fast, so I have another project lined up - those hexie rosettes.

And think once it warms up (HA), I will take a walk and get some photos of the wonderful color coming out across the mountain.

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

9 comments:

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Those circle quilts are such an ambitious project! Can you do more than one circle in a day?

SandraC said...

It's pretty mild here today, I feel like I should do something outside since who knows how many more of these days we'll get before it gets cold. I do feel like spending an hour and prepping the remaining month of my Quilty365, which is not the way to go, but it's getting so close to the end!

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Enjoy your day....I plan to do the same. SMILES

Calicojoan said...

Oh I bet I can guess what 1/2 square triangles your working on. Nice change of pace with circles today!

Kate said...

Enjoy your slow stitching and your walk. Not much color here yet. It may be one of those years where the colors don't change till really late and then it freezes, turning everything brown.

Sarah said...

I've got all the windows and doors open - it's way warmer outside than in. Enjoy your stitchin and walkin!

Denise :) said...

Circles and hexies...hand stitching doesn't get any better than that, does it?? :)

Quilter Kathy said...

Love seeing those circles... it will be such an amazing quilt!

Miaismine said...

Wow! How are you keeping up with your Quilty 365? I am trying - and simply having fun with it. Your quilt will be so pretty and cozy! I'm inspired not to give up! Thank you!