Friday, October 7, 2016

Moose Lodge Has Arrived


I was thrilled when I found out I was the October 'Desire to Inspire' creator.  I had an e-mail on the 3rd - I called them.  The 4th they needed some info and gave me some more instructions - people have such a hard time believing I live on Quilt Lane - I sent them a photo of our private lane street sign.

The Fabric arrived on the 5th and I immediately started plotting, mathing, cutting, laying out.  This is a tight time frame and I wanted my projects lined up so I could chain piece and use the leader/ender method to work several things at one time.

  
And look at this selvedge!!!  I love the little trees and I usually send my selvies to others, but I am playing with these.  You can see the full line of Moose Lodge HERE.  


Believe it or not - There are two quilt tops done.  I will quilt one and I have a friend doing the other (due to the time frame).  Three small projects done and three more next to the machine.  Yes, I was excited, inspired, on fire!!  Now let's hope when all is ready for photos the weather behaves for some outside shots. 

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

16 comments:

Kate said...

Can't wait to see your finished projects!

Sarah said...

Goodness - you were on fire to have completed that many projects in just 2 days! Good for you. I like the selvage too - it could only have been cuter if they were mooses.

Lesley said...

Looks like you are having great fun!

Jan @Cocoa Quilts said...

This fabric is so warm and cozy. Can hardly wait to see the finish.

Susie said...

Love the fabric and red is such a great colour for this time of year. Can't wait to see the finished products. Hugs, Susie x

Barbara said...

You're going to be having fun with this!

Kevin the Quilter said...

We can't wait to see what you have come up with Sharon!

Sheila said...

Congratulations! I am so proud of you. Looking forward to seeing what you create : )

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

That's quick stitching. Looking forward to the pictures.

Needled Mom said...

Love those selvages.

Christine M said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your quilts Sharon.

Kris said...

Wow!! I am impressed with your quickness, although I always have been!! Question - I don't see Desire to Inspire on your sidebar. What is it??

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon ,wow i am loving the fabrics,cant wait to see the quilts my friend and hoiw cool living in Quilt lane xx

Joanne said...

I'm excited for seeing these projects. Like you, I was so thrilled when my fabric finally arrived that I cut and sewed at whirl-wind speed. My mind kept racing and I made three other projects after the fact. Enjoy! :-)

gayle said...

Can't wait to see!!!

Jeanna said...

Pretty fabric. I look forward to seeing your projects.