Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Handmade Halloween


Bernie over at Needle and Foot is having her first linky party.  Dig thru your old posts and share you Halloween creations.  There are a few days left to link up, so you have a little time.


My black cat in the window came about when Moe went missing - he was found 8 days later very hungry. And the pillow with both my furkids - Tabby Bella and Tuxedo Moe.


Harvest House - not scarey Halloween, but with the Fall season.


Grape Vine Wreath with tutorial HERE.


Wicked Last of the Ghastlies


And the back is as cool as the front


Black Cat Crossing


Tissue Holder - TUTORIAL FOUND HERE 


Fussy Cut Fun



I used this TUTORIAL from United Notions for some fun monster zips.


More Ghastlie Fun


And a whole room filled with Ghastlie!  Original post found HERE


Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

12 comments:

Bernie Kringel said...

Wow, you have loads of fun ideas here. Love all of your 'Ghastlie ' projects. Time for me to take a peek at some of your posts and tutorials. Thanks so much for linking up at Handmade Halloween!

Sheila said...

Sooooo many wonderful ideas here today! I love all of them. Was so happy when Moe decided to come home.
Thanks for the pencil zipper pouches tutorial link.
I enjoy looking at Harvest Home everyday as it hangs above my sewing machine table. My pins live happily in a blue plaid pin cushion you made. They make me smile. Thank you, dear friend.

Nancy J said...

Fun ideas, and lovely Halloween goodies there.

Lesley said...

What a wonderful post of quilty treasures!

Debbie said...

Such great goodies....you give us a one woman show for October!

Barbara said...

Oh I love these...I have a few. I didn't know about this linky, so now I'll have to dig through my old posts.

Sarah Craig said...

They are all great, but I absolutely love your "black cat in the window" quilt!

Kate said...

Fun, fun Halloween projects. I can't pick a favorite, it's between your Black Cat in the Window and the Ghastly quilts.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Those monster zipper bags are sew cute!

Kevin the Quilter said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! Your house is beyond festive for fall isn't it Sharon? I LOVE your cartoon at the bottom! LOL

allthingzsewn said...

I'm with Sarah on the Black Cat in the window. But I love the Fall House and Black Cat Crossing minis as well.

Nancy said...

Enjoyed seeing all your projects. Thanks. Happy fall.