Sunday, October 16, 2016

Monday Making 10/17/16


I will be joining BETH with some fun sewing today.  I need to start my 'Let's Book It' project as the month is really flying by.  We are rolling into Indian Summer - expecting 70's and possibly 80's the next few days, so those windows and doors are going to be opened while it's here.

 

My project with this  TUTORIAL and I need to make one for each of my two grandsons.


I have a lot of FQs and scrap grays to chose from, the pattern template is printed off, and I need to pull out my bolt of interfacing - ready to make some sharks.  OOps, where did I put those zippers?

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon 

12 comments:

gayle said...

Enjoy your shark fishing!

Karen in Breezy Point said...

Your grandson's will love those sharks--so cool!

Bonnie said...

Those sharks are so cute. I hope you post your finished projects. I've considered making some for my grands but two of the girls are really girlie. The one who would appreciate it will probably get one from her mother. Can't wait to see yours!

Kevin the Quilter said...

This is too cool....especially for a boy!

Val's Quilting Studio said...

A D O R A B L E!!!!!!

Denise :) said...

I still think this is the cutest thing -- I'm going to have to make one for Sawyer -- he would LOVE it! :)

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Sharks! What fun. We had a couple of cool days last week and then back in the 90s...:( Waiting for a cool day I think next Saturday....:)

Teresa Rawson said...

THAT looks like a super fun project! I would have loved to have a pencil case like that when I was in school!

Kate said...

Those are going to be such fun pencil bags! Hope you were able to make some progress on them today.

Karen said...

Adorable. Looks complicated to make so I will admire yours.

Jeanna said...

The shark pencil case is going to be a huge hit with your grandsons.

beth s said...

I bet your grandsons LOVED their fish!