The Button has been posted for this year's Golden Quilter's Awards hosted by SewCalGal. Nominations are now open thru February 9th for the following catagories:
1. Best Quilt Designer
2. Best Fabric Designer
3. Best Quilt Book Author
4. Best Teacher/Instructor
5. Best Quilt Store (Physical)
6. Best Quilt Store (On-line)
7. Most Innovative Product (Physical)
8. Most Innovative Product (Software)
9. Best New Product Introduced in 2012 (Physical)
10. Best New Product Introduced in 2012 (Software)
11. Best Quilt Book Published in 2012
12. Lifetime Acheivement Award
The FatQuarter Shop
Sew Fun Quilts
I Have a Notion
Fabric N Quilts
This year's Master of Ceremonies will be our lovely Snoodles' side-kick Padsworth of Lilypad Quilting.
So think about the catagories, note some possibilities, and cast your votes over at SewCalGal
I'll put my thinking cap on...
Thanks Sharon! :)
Thanks for the heads up!
Thank you Sharon. You are a great PR Angel!
Hello sweet friend....stopping by to see how you are doing, and love the previous post too. Churn dash is so popular now - I've always loved it. I enjoy seeing your stars, too!
You might like to spell check #6. I have a quilter in mind, but I'd nominate her for Best use of color.
Ahhh...thank you for sharing this! I'm going to "hop" over there and give it all a study and grab the button! :)
Is it that time already? Thanks for the reminder!
Post a Comment