Friday, January 11, 2013

Leap Year Traveling Box is Finally Here

 
 
This is part of the fabric that was in the box.
 
 

 
And here is some more fabric......
 
 
A few books, templates, buttons....
 
 
This is what I took from the box:
A cute panel, 9 FQs (about), 1.5 yd. of Debbie Mumm.
1yd. of the sweet lily of the valley, and the country buttons
  
 
This is what I am putting in the box:
 
2 charm pks of  'The Ladies Stitching Club'
3 FQs of Lori Holt's 'Daisy Cottage' with a grey dot FQ
1 yd. of pink 'Montecito' from Connecting Threads
Generous 2 yds. of 'Rambling Rose' from Makeover fabrics
Pkg of extra large snaps, smaller snaps with tool, tiny jingle bells
three spools of ribbon,and five spring color 12" zippers
 
If you would like the box, just leave me a comment.  Due to the cost of shipping, only posting in the USA.  Here is the link to the rules, guidelines and status of all the traveling boxes  HERE.  I will leave the comments open until Jan 16th (midnight EST) and announce the next morning.  Please be sure I have a way to contact you - I will personally contact the winner for mailing information.
 
 
Sewingly Yours,
Sharon
 
 

16 comments:

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

I'd love a chance at this box!

Cheryll said...

Oooh so many nice things to choose from too! :)

Denise :) said...

Ah, such fun! Okay ... count me in! LOL! :)

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

I started that box last year. That box started with over 30 yards of fabric in it. Glad to see it is still moving, and hasn't filled up with books and patterns like some of the others has.

rubyslipperz1052 said...

Fun!! =)

hugZ,
annie

Linda said...

I just love this traveling box! Its fun to see and pet all the pretty fabric :) I love the bright zippers too!

Rebeckah Austin said...

Go ahead and add me to the mix!

Sarah Craig said...

You know me - I'm always throwing my hat in the ring for one of these traveling boxes!

Cherise said...

Please put me in the hat for this box. Looks like a good one! Thanks Sharon! ;)

Karyn said...

I'd love a visit from the Leap Box!

charlotte said...

Put my name in the hat please! Love the looks of this box!

Katie said...

I'd live an opportunity at the box -- thanks for the post

Kathy said...

I'll give this a shot, looks fun!

Cherie said...

Would love the chance to check out this box!

PeachPatchQuilts said...

Lots of goodies, Would be happy for it to come my way. I just bought a load of fabric from a shop that was closing.

The Slow Quilter said...

I would love to get the box. Thanks for the post.