Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Scrappy Wednesday


Today I am putting these little sweeties into their own little minis.  I am hitting all the scrap totes for borders, backing and bindings.  Even the scrap batt is being used up.  I even dug out the shortest spools and bobbins of thread to use that up as well.

Two are actually finished and the other two have their 'parts' lined up by the machine.  Then to tackle hand stitching the bindings down.  They are small - approximently 10" x 12" - so I should get these all done by tonight.
This is my OMG & P.I.G.S. project for the month, so it would be nice to see them done before the month is done.

I should have the new camera today in the mail - hard to be a quilt blogger without the digital camera!

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

5 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh Sharon, these are so adorable;)))--they will make such cute minis...looking forward to seeing how you work around them hugs, Julierose

Barbara said...

Oh boy! A new camera!

Maria said...

They will make the cutest minis....
New camera sounds great...

Nancy J said...

Lovely minis. and a new camera, you will be so happy to have that to play with .

sewyouquilt2 said...

They will be so cute.love those