Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Scrappy Wednesday





I think today I will start with making the next 20 button blocks for the Temecula Quilt Co. project.



Then I will tackle a few more Broken Dishes blocks for the other TQC quilt I am slowly plugging away at.  

Lots of little blocks that small bits, slowly they work the scraps down - key word - slowly!

My new camera battery arrived and the camera is alive, but things still don't work which leads me to believe it is a bad ubs cable.  I'm going to see if my brother has an extra to test out first.  If that doesn't work, I guess a new camera is on the horizon.

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

4 comments:

Susie said...

Hi Sharon, sorry I have not been around it has been a bit manic here but I have caught up on your posts. I just love the bear quilt. So sorry you are having camera problems it is great when they work but when they go wrong it can be a nightmare to fix it. Hugs, Susie x

Nancy J said...

Do you connect your camera to your laptop or PC with the USB cable? I take the memory card and out and use a card reader. Good to have some lovely fabric blocks there, the top flowery ones are beautiful.

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Lots of lovely sewing at your house. HOpefully your camera issue is sorted soon.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Great projects
Dont you hate it when there is a problem with technology? Hope your camera is beaten into submission soon.lol