Wednesday, April 24, 2019

April OMG Finish


The plan for the year is to use the OMG challenge to finish up some of my P.I.G.S.  Linking up with PATTY for picking the project and then for the finish has been real incentive with this battle.


My goal was to take this project and remake each cross stitch piece their own mini.  AND I am happy to say they are all complete before the month is done.  Luckily my new camera (I have to learn how to use it) came in time for me to photo these as well.


SPRING


SUMMER


FALL


WINTER

Each is approximately 10" x 12"

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

13 comments:

Ulrikes Smaating said...

Hej sharon,
This is a great work! :-) all in crossstitch, so cute! Greetings from denmark, ulrike :-)

Nancy J said...

The exquisite detail in each one is outstanding, love the wee winter girl on a stool, and everything else in each season. Truly beautiful.

Debbie said...

Great photos of the seasonal minis with all those cute borders!

Sherry said...

They look great. Thank you for sharing.

KatieQ said...

They look so different when they are highlighted in their own settings. It was a great idea to take the larger wall hanging apart.

Barbara said...

Those are adorable. Love those little girls’ dresses.

Quilting Babcia said...

I love each and every one of these! I agree, OMG really helps keep me on track with projects too.

Needled Mom said...

Those are so cute. I like the idea of doing them individually like that.

Patty said...

Those are so cute - great idea to break them apart. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Those turned out really pretty. Enjoy using them.

http://thankfullga447 said...

So so lovely.

Quilter Kathy said...

So adorable! Congrats on meeting your goal!

Oddbjørg said...

So lovely!