Monday, February 22, 2016

Monday's Play Date


I had my very handy, helpful furkid assist with pin basting my SIL's latest quilt.  See that look and that paw - she is a very handy, helpful un-baster if you don't watch her.  This goes under the needle today.


And because I need a few projects going at the same time - These fabrics have been sub-cut for some paper piece over at the other machine.  Another testing project.

Today is warmer and the sun is shining, so I hope to get a walk outside today.

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon 

6 comments:

Podunk Pretties said...

Do I see some Bloom and Bliss hiding under that fur baby? She makes it looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon so good to see your SIL's quilt nearly finished,i bet she is tickled pink,enjoy your day my friend xx

Sheila said...

Always nice to have a helper that pretty to assist in basting 😊

Needled Mom said...

I thought she was holding the quilt in place for your pinning!!! lol Love the look of that paper pieced block.

sewyouquilt2 said...

you have an adorable assistant. nice quilt. SIL will love it. and that paper pieced project looks fun

Teresa in Music City said...

Always nice to have a sewing assistant who is also a first-class model for your photos :*) We are having warmer temps too, although it's a bit wet. No matter, I'll take the warm any way I can get it!!!