Monday, February 1, 2016

February 2016 Goals


February is a short month, even with the one extra day this year.  So I am keeping my goal list short.  I still am doing some testing, too.  AND I have some ME time scheduled for the month (don't tell the furkids).


My Let's Book It inspiration will come from this book "Love Is" by Paula Stoddard.  Oh, I made her free stitcheries BOM shared on her Blog before I even started blogging. 


And I will work on this some more with Slow Sunday Stitching. Once that left side is finished, the top portion has some simple items that should work up fast.  I still need to get my missing floss for the other project - a day out this week. 


This little magazine is not done being played with.  There are two more miniatures that I want to make, one being that tiny basket quilt on the cover.  This will tie in with my 'Happy' and scrap play.  That scrap play will, also, include the RSC16 - browns with a mix of pinks for the month.

 Nuts About Blog Hop

I will be participating in the 'Nuts About' Blog Hop - I am opening day.  You can find the complete schedule HERE

I hope February is Fabulous,
Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

9 comments:

leanne said...

sweet stitchery and cross stitch ! looking forward to seeing the miniatures too :)

Debbie said...

I think I need to visit your book stash for some inspiration! You always seem to have the best ideas to pull from....so I want to see what you pull out of the hat/book!

Needled Mom said...

Even in a short month I know you will make it productive.

Carla said...

Look forward to seeing your minatures.

The Slow Quilter said...

It has been awhile since I last blog, but you know things get in the way. Love the stitching you are doing and looking forward to seeing what you did on Nuts About blog hope.

Jeanna said...

No doubt here that you will accomplish your February goals. I'll be watching :)

Sarah Craig said...

You've got a full month planned, and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

gayle said...

I've got a stack of old Miniatures magazines fairly near to hand. I can't wait to see what you make!

Kate said...

Looks like you've got a very manageable list for this short month. Have fun.