Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Scrappy Wednesday

 


I've pulled this project off the shelf - sitting for far too long.  Actually it's been over two years since I touched this.  I was hunting for more cheddar at the time and it got put aside - forgotten.  

Since the gals are coming back for our sewing days, this is a good project to work on as it is easy to pick up/lay down as help is needed or not needed.  I need to lay out all the 'tiles' and graph layout to see where I am at.  It is getting closer and that might be an even bigger push to complete this project.


I'll link up with PAT - her new stitching share link.  Why don't you join along.  And if her blog is new to you, take the time to browse.  She works with a lot of different fabrics, wonderful colors and patterns - and not afraid to play with her new long arm.


And after a long night of wind, snow, and sub-zero , this reminded me:



Sewingly Yours,

Sharon 

5 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I love those diamond blocks and it's nice to see them again. Thank you for the link to Pat's blog. I ended up reading more posts than I really had time for but it is good.

Barbara said...

Great blocks. I’m glad you found them again.

Scrapatches said...

Thank you, Sharon for all the lovely words and linking up. I am enjoying making new and seeing old friends in my Wednesday linky party. How nice that you will sitting and sewing with your friends again. I am hoping soon I may catch up with some old friends that I have not been able to see for the last year. I shall enjoy seeing you work on this lovely hand work. It is a spring of hope. I do find silence beautiful. I also find laughter uplifting. May we all have both ... and a lot of fabric and friends ... in our lives ... :) Pat

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Hexies are such fun. Happy stitching!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Those hexies should be fun to play with. Sorry about the snow.