The herd of Triceratops is completed. For some reason I made the same mistake on the same section with each dino. I even put a NOTE in the instructions, but still flipped the wrong way. Luckily I check before snipping off. The seam ripper had a great time. Sashings and borders are cut and ready for a weekend finish.
AND Bella was such a great help in getting this one quilted and bound. I just kept spinning her as I needed to work a section. She would just reposition onto the available space. But it got finished and hopefully it will be a nice day for outside photos.
So you can get ready for the event: