Saturday, August 1, 2020

OMG - August 2020


The OMG has been so helpful in progressing a project or lately, getting that 'to-be-quilting' pile tackled.  I will use August OMG to get a top quilted so I can set aside for donation to the Wounded Warriors Winter Games.


This is held in Windham, NY at the local ski resort and many of the local quilds donate so each participant receives a quilt as a thank you.
The Games are still on schedule, but we shall see.  I'd still like to have this one ready.


AND I am so happy that by using OMG, I now have one empty large tote!  Of course there are two more that need emptying.

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

9 comments:

sewyouquilt2 said...

Beautiful quilt and WOW an empty tote! Whoot whoot! Still making baby things in my neck of the woods

Kate said...

Good luck with your August OMG, it's a lovely quilt. And congrats on emptying out a bin. I've been playing catch up on blog reading, love your chicken and ostrich quilts too. Stay cool and stay well.

Barbara said...

I love the colors in that quilt. OMG is helping me get my “to-be-quilted” pile trimmed down too. Trying to finish one per month, I was a year behind, now only about six months.

Karen in Breezy Point said...

What a lovely donation quilt--good luck with your goal!

KatieQ said...

I love the ostrich quilt. Lorna creates such fun designs. I made her Kissy Fishes pattern and the top went together easily. I'm sure a veteran will appreciate the churn dash quilt. The nine patch cornerstones really add a lot of interest. Do you pre-wash homespun fabrics before using them. The homespuns I bought are very loosely woven. I'm not sure if that's the way they are supposed to be or if mine are not of good quality.

Quilter Kathy said...

This is a beautiful quilt! Enjoy finishing it this month!
Awesome to have an empty bin!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

OMG keeps me on track!

Lyndsey said...

I love the colours in that quilt. I find the OMG helps to keep me on track. I've clear a few long term projects recently which is great. Well done for emptying that large bin.

Patty said...

Very nice. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly goal and good luck with your project.