Sunday, August 16, 2020

Monday Making


We are going into a much cooler, more Fall like weather pattern for a few days - plus lots of rain.  Good time to stitch those projects into their next phase.    All of these 16-patches with spacers are going into rows.


There are alternating setting rows so the plan is just to get all the rows done - maybe a few stitched together.  I kind of get bored at this point and boredom leads to errors.

I have some more gifted vegies to prep for the freezer and there will be dinner to throw in the crockpot.  Love the smell and warmth a stew simmering away gives to a cool, damp house.

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon 

7 comments:

loulee said...

Thats going to be a very colourful quilt once it's done.

Nancy J said...

The dark strips show off all those brights so well, and a slow cooker, the best way to get a meal done, so you can quilt as it cooks!!!

sewyouquilt2 said...

Sounds perfect. Dinner in crock and sewing. Cant wait to see what you make
Check out my Fall giveaway on my blog relaxingrobin sign up till Wed. I may need to steal this idea to use up my squares lol

Julierose said...

I really like those dark strips separating the 16-patches--very eye catching...nice work hugs from afar julierose

The Joyful Quilter said...

A friend just did the same setting with Crumb blocks. Fun!

kiwikid said...

Great idea for using your scrap blocks. Nothing better than the smell of food in the crock pot.

Lyndsey said...

I really like that quilt. The dark next to the colourful blocks is perfect.