Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Scrappy Wednesday


Just a reminder that the Black & White Hop is fast approaching.  My main project is actually finished and photo'ed, but it has been a real push for me to pull out all my B&W flimsies and get them quilted.

This one I did scrappy as well as I pieced the batting - use it up project.  There is one more quilt left from the pile that I hope to get done.  That will end my quilting marathon as that big quilt will use up the last of my batting. Oh don't panic, a new roll had been ordered.

   
I see almost every where that people are trying to tackle those scraps with  a vengance.  Well, here is something to help out - Temecula Quilt Co is reproducing this antique quilt with their One Block Wednesday.   360 blocks just might help reduce those scraps!  The button is on the side bar.

Everyone stay safe with all this strange weather,
Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

4 comments:

Debbie said...

I like that One Block Wednesday pattern. Thanks for the tip about it. It will be a perfect leader and ender to work on.

The Joyful Quilter said...

One Block Wednesday? I hadn't heard about that. Thanks for passing along the info... because goodness knows, I've got SCRAPS!!

kiwikid said...

One Block Wednesday looks interesting. I like your black spotty fabric.

Kate said...

You've been busy as usual. The One Block Wednesday sounds like fun and I've got a pile of scraps that really need to go somewhere. Though I really don't need a new project. Maybe if I finish off a few more this quarter, I'll jump in later.