Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Scrappy Wednesday


I'm pleased that the Snowball Quilt is now 2/3's done.  I have the other rows all 'placed' and put into piles by their respective rows.  They are tucked aside right now for some other play.


I did sections of the next two Poodle blocks as leader/enders while working the snowballs.  Now I have just two left  and this one will be ready to become a flimsy.


The next temperature rosette is done and we still are into the blues - cold.  I am hoping that we start to get into a little bit of a warming trend; with no more snow!

30 - 32 -22 -24 - 28 - 22 - 32


I have all of those 4-patch units done and now I will start setting them into their on-point block with some Kona Snow.  This is my play date today along with a few errands in town.

I hope you get to play today,
Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

13 comments:

Nancy J said...

4 patch in a block with white, that will show off those bright fabrics beautifully.

Lesley said...

I continue to be amazed by all that you do! Love, love, love those snowballs!

Kate said...

You've been busy! Those poodles are so cute! Enjoy your play day today.

Lucy said...

Just love your snowballs. Look forward to what you are going to do with the 4 patch blocks. Have fun happy stitching.

Barbara said...

Your snowball is looking great. I started to make one out of flannel once. I forget why I abandoned the project (2 blocks in, as I recall). Someone probably held another shiny fabric object in front of me. And the dog...what can I say? It’s adorable.

Kris said...

LOVE all your projects, Sharon!! Those Poodles are sarling!!

Calicojoan said...

Your amazing. Love the leader and ender idea of working on two quilts at once!

Quilter Kathy said...

I'm playing today too... well, actually "working from home"!

Kathleen said...

I love to make 4 patches and set them in a block with triangles, too - it's really relaxing sewing, and they are gorgeous when completed ! You make me want to drag out my squares and join in - but there are too many projects underway at the moment.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Love your snowball quilt and the poodles!

Sarah Craig said...

All your projects look wonderful! I was thinking of you today as we heard about the nor'easter headed that way - did you get more snow?

Sarah said...

We are expecting a bit of a warming trend here but that brings a mix of rain/snow which I would like to figure out how to skip. I'll keep the colder weather for a while please - hate the mud of spring. Your snowballs look great! Will you have them all done before the snow disappears for the year?

Vireya said...

Wow, that is still cold weather. Hope you see some warmer temperatures soon!