Monday, December 5, 2016

Finale Let's Book It Winners

Dust Off Those Books
Again, I want to thank you gals who have participated over the past three years with this project.  You have certainly inspired with your works and your resources.



We had the Quilt Barn Pin with Charms - 2014


We had the Antique Sewing Machine Pin with Charms - 2015


And the cute Road Trip Bug Pin with Charms - 2016

Our two winners are:

#1  -  Dawn
#5  -  Lisa

I will be in touch with them  for mailing information - again, thank you for a wonderful time.

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

10 comments:

sewyouquilt2 said...

no way! jumping up and down in my jammies......I NEVER WIN anything! thanks so much! dawnieq73@aol.com whoot whoot

Dana Gaffney said...

Congrats Dawn and Lisa! After reading Dawn's comment I'm especially happy for them :)

Debbie said...

Yea for Dawn and Lisa. Ditto Dana's comment. Enjoy!

Barbara said...

Congratulations to the winners. Bye bye, Let's Book It. It's been fun!

Carol Swift said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Calicojoan said...

Congrats to all. While I didn't get to my old books, everyone was inspiring! Maybe next year! :-)

Nancy J said...

Dawn, all we need is a video of you and the jumping for joy. Congrats to you and Lisa, enjoy.

Kate said...

Congrats to both winners. Thank you again Sharon for such a fun linky party and the opportunity to dust off those books on the bookcase.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

It was fun seeing what everyone was working on each month. Thanks.

Cheryll said...

Although I have been very busy the last couple of months...I always loved being in this "club" every month.
Thank you for motivating us each month.
Merry Christmas my friend...xox