Sunday, February 14, 2021

Monday Making

 


Well, the vintage quilt is repaired and ready for pick-up.  NOW I can play with blocks!  I need to catch up on the Temecula Quilt Co. mini blocks.  Just four little 4.5" Boken Dishes blocks, so that will be quick. 



Then I need to make the next guild President's Challenge house block.  This month's block catagory is Biblical named blocks and there are a lot to chose from.   I've had a few members e-mail me some photos of their progress, so I have a few smaller blocks to make as well.


This is why I like to make a lot of blocks at once - I pull everything out!  All the totes with the Civil War fabrics for a day (or two) of block play.

 


And save the dates for the next hop - I'm looking forward to some serious eye candy and ideas.  I love striped fabric for bindings, but there is much more to stripes.  My project is finished, but have to get things photo'ed.



With all the cold, ice, and snow - find a little humor.

Stay warm and Safe,

Sewingly Yours,

Sharon


7 comments:

sewyouquilt2 said...

Ooooo stripes eh? Something I dont use enough of. Hmmmm..... playing in ufo blocks over here

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Great Snoopy laugh this morning! Have fun playing with your blocks.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Have fun making your blocks today.

MissPat said...

The Peanuts comics are certainly timeless. Looks like you're having fun again in the scrap boxes.
Pat

Nancy J said...

The blue with the white patterned fabric, just perfect. We all need a cartoon these days, so fitting with your cold days.

kiwikid said...

Well done on the repair finish. Love the Snoopy comics. Enjoy making your blocks big and small.

Christine M said...

Hi Sharon. It's been a long time since I've visited. You have been very busy. We've been seeing all the snow you are getting over there. I love the post before this with the flowers painted on the path. Stay safe and warm. Hugs, Christine x