Wednesday, January 27, 2021

OMG January '21 Finish

 


I thank PATTY for once again hosting the OMG party.  I'm trying to use this to not only finish up a project, but to also tie in the RSC21 monthly color.  I know I have those color quilts in one of those totes that is waiting to be quilted.


  The 'Cactus Buds' blocks from one of my Mom's projects in a bag from 40+ yrs. ago is now finished.  I decided not to use the vintage piece on the back and went with the border fabric for the back and binding to use it up.  

Please be sure to visit the other LINK-UPS

Sewingly Yours,

Sharon

8 comments:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Yea, a finish. The borders didn't kill you, either (well, maybe they hurt a lot).

sewyouquilt2 said...

Love it. It is so nicely finished. Pink is a color i dont have much of in my stash.

Kathy S. said...

It's beautiful. Congrats on finishing your OMG!

Barbara said...

That turned out so pretty. After so many years, that’s a big congratulations.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

That's a great finish and a smart idea to combine challenges.

Ivani said...

Congrats for finishing your OMG for Januany. It is beautiful.

Patty said...

What a great quilt! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

Quilter Kathy said...

Congrats on the finish!