Sunday, December 15, 2019
I remade the 'trunk' block to be a little more shaded and even got the real last block made of the Temecula Quilt Co 'Little Tree' project. I made my blocks 3.5" unfinished, which means my little tree will be a bit bigger than everyone elses.
Also, I used a constant green for the settings as things were a little 'muddy'. I want to use up the last of that Osnaburg Linen for the background as well as those few scraps of green. So today's stitching will be putting this little project to a finish.
AND a huge thank you to those who saw that I had the 'Z' wrong in the original photo. I never saw it, even with it hanging for some time in front of my face. Luckily a corner block which made for a quick fix. How horrible would that have been in gifting an Alphabet quilt and the alphabet was wrong!
Because we are expecting some more snow - need a little humor: