Sunday, October 13, 2019

Monday Making


I won't actually get to stitch a thing on Monday as I am traveling for the last Hall of Fame meeting of the year.  A two hour drive, but I plan on taking in some leaf peeping by taking one route down and another back while traveling thru the Catskill Mountains.

The aqua blocks got finished and I have been adding sashing and cornerstones on one machine.


I managed to get the two halves of this monster together with the 'help' of this monster on the other machine.  I am stay stitching around the outside to hold all those patchwork edges.  I have to 'shuffle' a cat to keep working around.  This will have to wait it's turn for quilting as I have some commission work that comes first.


AND I need to pull the winner of the Witchy Stitchy Blog Hop give away.

Love the scrappy bats! Will be nice to have in your house this time of year.

Danette was a no-reply, but very nicely put her contact in her response.  I'll e-mail her and get the storage pincushion with bobbin donut and box of pins right out to her.   Thank you to all who left such lovely responses.

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

1 comment:

Denise :) said...

How nice for Danette! I had a lot of no-reply comments (and only one of them included their email address). It was kind of sad. It was a fun hop, though! Your helper is very cute!! :)