Thursday, November 29, 2018

More Cookies


Today is the last day of the Virtual Cookie Exchange.  I swear you will gain 50 pounds just looking at all the wonderful recipes being shared. 

Some lovely holiday traditions may be one that you also have.  Don't have a tradition?  Maybe start a new one.

A lot of inspirations holiday quilts, projects, and crafts being shared, along with some tutorials and patterns.  And a few give aways here and there.

I'm posting the full list so you can take the time to catch all of this:

   November 27


November 28


November 29

2 comments:

Carla said...

I think I've gained weight this week by just looking at all these calories. lol

tink's mom said...

I'm sitting here eating from a batch of your no bake cookies. They are fabulous. Thanks so much. I had to make this "trial" batch before I headed out to 2 holiday get togethers next week. They will be perfect.