Monday, November 5, 2018

Monday Making


I made two more one-hour baskets.  My daughter saw the others and asked if I had a blue or gray - no.  So I had to make them and she can pick the one she likes.  She wants to use it to tuck a lot of baby items in for a shower gift.


While I am waiting for a follow-up visit with a commission customer, I am going to start my Kaffe quilt.  Love this collection and using a white-on-white Sketch for the background - more texture fun.


Be sure to visit today's hosts:

Monday, November 5th


Sewingly Yours,
Sharon


3 comments:

Happy said...

I got a FQ bundle of Kaffe recently, and I'm using it for the I Am Enough QAL! It is just so gorgeous to work with! I could just pet it and ogle it forever!

Denise :) said...

The bags are really cute!! :)

Kate said...

Those one hour baskets are really cute. Love those Kaffe fabrics. Looking forward to seeing that one come together.