Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Slowing Down

 


We are slowing down and settling into a more normal routine as Fall just 'fell' upon us.  Shows are wrapped up, travel teaching and travel meetings have come to a close.  I still have one more commission to wrap up and then I can get to my own projects.

I have a few photos from the Catskill Mountain Quilters Hall of Fame quilt show to share:


This was our raffle quilt and one of our guild member won it.


 We had a demo table and thru the show differnt quilting technique were shown.  Many had fun playing with laying out the hexie rossettes in seeing what pattern design they could come up with.





I am having trouble with blogger so this is all I can get to load.

Sewingly Yours.

Sharin

2 comments:

Kate said...

Looks like the kitties have already accepted the slow down. Hope you get to spend some good time in the sewing room now that the other fun stuff has slowed down a bit.

Quilter Kathy said...

What a beautiful raffle quilt your guild made!