Saturday, August 20, 2022

T-Shirts

 


Gosh, it's been so long since the last post I almost forgot how to use Blogger.  There are a few snags with my hacker still which is making me nervous to be too active as well.  Now my Facebook page is messed with - not a very user friendly site.

Any ways, I am very busy with several commissions and most are T-Shirt Quilts.  A lot of prep work and I was heavy steaming to set fuseable during a heat wave.  What was I thinking!!!


 Three are for one family who had a sudden loss.  Each quilt will have this poem written by a friend with the request for the Celtic Tree of Life symbol.

I need all these commissions done in the next couple of weeks as I am co-chair for the Catskill Mountain Quilters Hall of Fame quilt show coming up Sept 17-18.  90 percent of things are done with the last bits that come as days get closer and you drive yourself insane double checking lists.

I need a day of rest and clean up/up-date the blog side bar and visit everyone.  Miss all of you.

Sewingly Yours,

Sharon 

6 comments:

Nancy J said...

The words, the blocks, a memory they will treasure. Be assured, you will get everything all done in ample time.

Brenda said...

So happy to see you back. Take care and stay cool. It looks like you are going to be very busy!

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Glad you are back to posting! Good luck with your show.

MissPat said...

When you're doing you right side blog cleanup, you might consider getting rid of the link to Bloglovin'. Bloglovin' has behaved very erratically in recent months and many have said they don't think it is being properly maintained any longer. I switched to Feedly and have been happy with it so far. Good luck with your commission quilts and the quilt show prep. Always a huge commitment.
Pat

kiwikid said...

Nice to see you back, the t shirt quilt looks wonderful.

Quilter Kathy said...

You are a very busy person! Glad to hear your update!