Saturday, September 28, 2019

A Chocolate Weekend


Sunday, Sept 29th, is National Coffee Day - BUT, I am a dedicated coffee drinker every day.  Not a coffee drinker?  How about a day to play with those brown fabrics?  Sometimes they miss getting used into a project and they pile up - too blah, not enough pop, will dull the look, etc......

Think Chocolates instead - oh the browns so delishous can certainly inspire.  

I am using the weekend and last day of the month to get a number of small projects and lap size quilts finished off.  They may not be browns BUT, there will be coffee and chocolates.

And for you non-coffee folks - let me explain.............


Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

8 comments:

Nancy J said...

I probably fit into the final Two Owls, love that pic, and as I am also a coffee drinker, not tea at all,make sure there are always more packets in the cupboard. I do not have many browns in my fabrics, a few scraps maybe, and can just find enough when doing an applique that needs those dark shades. Have a wonderful coffee- filled day.

Carla said...

Well I'm not a Hot Coffee drinker but in the past year I became an iced coffee drinker with a flavored creamer. LOL My step dad calls it Foo Foo/Fluff coffee. Today I'm working on a Cowboy Snowman medallion to use for a round robin I let myself get talked into.

kiwikid said...

I am not a coffee drinker either but I love those owls.

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Those owls are cute, I am a dedicated coffee-holic. I like it dark and strong, industrial grade jet fuel. Did you know that the darker the roast, the less caffeine it has? It's one reason I go for the French roast and similar.

Barbara said...

Coffee...beverage of the gods.

Calicojoan said...

Coffee day...how come I'm the last to know? LOL!! My day doesn't start without that beautiful joy juice. I'm likely the regular old owl. My son tells me mine is like drinking water.
LOL!!

gayle said...

Coffee is definitely my friend! Love the owls!

Sherry said...

I would say that I am a Regular coffee drinker. I did a bit of sewing this weekend and I agree with you about the brown fabric, it does not get used as much as it deserves to be.