Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Monday Making


I had a request to make a bag for a young muscian.  She plays the violin, loves pink and purple,  and is bright ray of sunshine.  I picked up a yard of Windham's "Three Quarter Time" by Whistler Sudios.  Had a 1/4 yrd of that colorful notes.


Add this great screen print "Hollytex" with fun color, instruments, and just love those sunshiny faces.


I even caved and used the rest of my Mary Englbreit 'Merry Notes' for the lining.  I adore and hoard ME fabrics, so this had to be special.


A fun bag to make on a cold, rainy, windy day. 

*linking up with Monday Making and Design Wall Monday - sidebar*

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

11 comments:

Kate said...

Very fun and pretty. She'll love it.

Barbara said...

Oh wow. What a fun little bag!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

That might be the cutest bag ever!

MissPat said...

I just love that screen print. A unique and colorful bag. I should make some for my granddaughters.
Pat

Nancy J said...

Lovely, and the darker print brings those brights into a great display.

gayle said...

I love love love that Three Quarter Time fabric!
What a gorgeous bag!

Sheila said...

Perfect fabric and bag for a violinist!
Good job!

kiwikid said...

That is a beautiful bag, perfect for a musician.

Sherry said...

Wow, what a great bag. I am sure that this bag will be treasured. Love all of the fabrics.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Cute! I'm sure she will love it.

sanpiseth40 said...

Awesome blog, i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing!
Thank for your very good article...!
ผลบอลเมื่อ
Hello!! I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited. Thank you…
ผลบอลเมื่อ