Monday, August 22, 2016
The House(s) That Sharon Built
I managed to get this far yesterday with my 'Let's Book It' project. A few changes made - I put a skinny strip to seperate the geese from the houses and one to seperate the houses and trees. The tree foundations printed out too small, but I made them work. The last border is just pinned on as I am not sure I am going to use it.
Just a skinny inner border and then an outer border to be done and I am thinking of hand quilting this one.
Today, over at Val's Quilting Studio, is the Tuesday Archinve's Theme - HOUSES. I have done a lot of house quilts and will be sure to link up a couple of my house tutorials.
Hand sewing that binding is on my list for today.