Saturday, August 8, 2015

Slow Sunday Stitching





Slow Sunday Stitching

I'll be joining Kathy today with finishing up that last corner and final stretch on my 'Pets on Quilts' project.  I have another binding to do, but that is by machine - I'll do it slowly - will that count? 


Put your feet up and watch a little tube, too.  I 'met' Lynn thru blogging and a QAL she hosted.  Now she is taping at The Quilt Show and her segments will be free.  You can view her first Quilt Math segment HERE.  

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

7 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Did you manage to sew slowwwwwwwwwwwwwww?? Great video. I have made 8 at a time before, but never got the math part really good in my head. Thanks!

Debbie said...

I am marking this one to watch later...thanks. I need the math help!

gayle said...

Thanks for the link - I'm always interested in the intersection of math and quilting!

Kate said...

Enjoy your day of slow stitching.

Quilter Kathy said...

Have a super sunday with your stitches!

KimM said...

Hope you're enjoying your Sunday! And thank you for the link -
xxx

Lynn said...

Thank you so much for the link Sharon! ~~Lynn