Saturday, August 22, 2015

Looking For........


One of our student's is looking for the coordinate fabrics to this.   Specifically the purple and blue marble print.  At least a 1/2 yrd. (WOF) of each.

  
It's Kona Bay's Emperor Collection from 2006.  This remnant is EMPE 06.  She wants to make a table runner and has enough of the flying cranes to fuse across, but needs the background for the runner itself. 

I have been all over the internet, but can only find remnants of the crane.

Thanks,
Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

8 comments:

Kaelyn Angelfoot said...

Its beautiful fabric, I wish I could help

Kate said...

It is a beautiful fabric. Sorry I can't help either.

Sheila said...

Sorry. I wish I could help. This is a beautiful print.

Val's Quilting Studio said...

I don't have any either...darn!

Barbara said...

Wow, it's gorgous. Sorry, no help here.

Needled Mom said...

Sorry, but it IS gorgeous.

Sarah Craig said...

I have some of the cranes, but none of the background fabric. Sorry!

sewyouquilt2 said...

wow pretty fabric. I have none of that either. what if she used a non kona bay that was the right colors? pretty