Sunday, December 2, 2012

Buttons, Buttons, Buttons



I do LOVE these kinds of buttons, BUT please take note of a lot of new buttons on my side bar.  Some are for December, some for future projects coming in January.  Please, I don't do them all - but, someone out there may find something that fits their fancy.  I still am on a much slower pace with sewing - devoted to the future "Words" and  "Quilting Secrets" - oh, you want to take note of this one as Mrs Pickles has come up with a great idea!  And SewMaMaSew's give away starts, but staying away from that, but you enjoy.  I will be taking part in Quilt Gallery's 5th  B'day Party Hop.


For now, I am cleaning house and doing a small tad of decorating - and scaring the beejeebers out of the cats with the vacumm!!!  Where are they hiding????

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

9 comments:

Wendy said...

I love buttons! You have a nice collection shown here. And I love your deer on the fireplace.

Anonymous said...

love your xmas decorating Sharon you have some lovely pieces there and thankyou for the links.xx

Lesley said...

Love your festive decorations and quilts! Thanks for sharing the buttons of so many fun activities!

Michele said...

I hope the kitties come out from their hiding places once the cleaning is done.

Karen said...

Your reindeers are adorable. Love the buttons.

Snoodles said...

Oh how I love buttons! LOL My Moses runs and hides when I get the vacuum out....doesn't even wait for it to start up!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Your decorations are wonderful! We have yet to start here - probably the weekend of the 15th.

Roma said...

Sharon- the reindeer are over the top.. Where oh where did you get the pattern? Do tell.
I too collect buttons, the ones on clothing and coats..
And I do hope your mom is recovering well.

Denise :) said...

Oh how I love buttons! And I know *exactly* where to visit when I am checking out the 'other' kind of buttons, too! LOL!! :)