Sunday, February 19, 2023

Sweet On You

 



Joan at MooseStashQuilting is our Hostess for the next HOP.
Let's see who took the challenge!

Monday, Feb 20

MooseStashQuilting

Karrin's Crazy World

Quilted Delights

Selina Quilts

Sew Cute and Quirky

Days Filled With Joy

Scrapdash

Vicki's Crafts and Quilting

Creatin' in the Sticks ME!

Quilt Schmilt

Ms P Designs USA

The Crafty Grammie

Vroomans Quilts

Words and Stitches

Elizabeth Coughlin Designs

Quilting Gail

Just Because Quilts

Bea Quilter

SameliasMum

Kathy's Kwilts and More

Lynns Blog

Just Let Me Quilt

crazy'boutquilts

Quiltery-For the Love of Geese

Pinker n' Punkin Quilting & Stitching

Inflorescence

Purring Cottage


And I am tickled Pink that all four quilts got quilted and bindings done.  All the bindings came out of that scrap binding drawer as well - score!  These are for our local guild's charity drive - collected in April, so I am well ahead of the game.  I hope to get these photo'ed outside at some point, but the weather is not cooperating - windy and muddy!  

There is a 5th quilt, but when I laid it out I decided that it could use some border work.  Yes, you heard me - borders!.  That means the backing and batt won't work for it now, but I am sure I will use those somewhere down the line. 

Sewingly Yours,

Sharon

2 comments:

Barbara said...

So nice when you can put some of those binding scraps to use!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Nice, getting 4 quilted. You'll survive those borders.