Monday, April 18, 2022

Monday Making

 


All of the pieces are cut for some more stars although I am sure I will need more 2.5" squares, but that's easy cuts.




I'm using the flip corner method for the star points - and I am NOT saving the cut-offs.


I like how these look.  Slow going, but progressing.  I need 28 and have 6 done - yes, slow going.  

 


The color hop starts today so please visit Carol  for today's hosts.

We had snow squalls all day Easter Sunday and are suppose to get up to 8" tonight - good thing I haven't put that shovel away.  Uggh!!!, but it won't last as the temps are rising.

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

5 comments:

Darlene S said...

Beautiful blocks. I'm a slow sewer, but I rationalize it doesn't really matter as you'll soon have all the blocks made. Life is not a race, nor is quilting! This quilt is going to be stunning.

Christine M said...

Lovely blocks. Happy Easter Sharon. xx

MissPat said...

As soon as I saw the track of the storm, I thought of you. We just had rain, no accumulation, thank goodness.
Pat

QuiltGranma said...

Yes, my sis just out of DC said they saw some falling white things outside that were not petals from cherry blossoms. Yes, snow again! Looks like you are having fun!

Scrapatches said...

I love this! I need to get back to blog hopping. I have always found such wonderful inspiration here. Thank you for sharing ... :) Pat