Friday, March 11, 2022

Let It Go

 


Like everyone, I got tired of hearing that song after a while.  BUT I know associate let it go with all these storms.  It just doesn't stop.  While it makes for 'pretty' pictures, it does get tiring on the soul.  We are in for another dumpster storm this weekend.

My quilting projects have been commissions, so no permission - no photos.  I did send out a large quilt of my own to be quilted - just to get something done.  Now I hope power stays so I can wrap up commissions and get the binding on my own. 

I do have my piece ready for the next HOP.

See you on the other side of the snow pile,

Sewingly Yours,

Sharon

6 comments:

Nancy J said...

The storm news was on our own TVNZ news this week, to get that far it must be severe!! Stay safe, keep the power on, and hope the quilting goes as planned.

gayle said...

Yeah, here it is again.
I was already ready for spring in October...
*sigh*

Joyce Carter said...

It really is a beautiful picture. The weather has been crazy. Last week it was in the high 70's all week. Today it has been freezing all day and the wind is so strong you can't stay outside. We had a couple of flurries but nothing else. I am really tired of the cold. Be careful and take care.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

I can't imagine that much cold. It's 39 here and I'm freezing.

MissPat said...

We got about half what was predicted, maybe 3 or 4". Hard to tell because the wind last night blew it around so much. Hig in the 60's by Thurs. Spring is coming. It's just taking it's own sweet time.
Pat

sewyouquilt2 said...

Yeah after a while the cold and snow gets old. But spring isn't too far away