Thursday, March 31, 2022

Happy April Fools Day

 

Hopefully there will be no pranks today.  Things have been more of a "When"sday - when did I do this, when do I need to take care of this, when did the days *weeks* go, when did I forget about my blog????

March was more of a prankster - cold with snow, warm and sun, wind with heavy rains.  Made for it very hard to adjust body and mind.


All those "whens" put me behind on our guild's next challenge - at home round robin.  I have to catch up on the last 3 rounds.  So I found some ME time to pull scraps from the CW tote (use the smallest bits up first before cutting new please).  Just re-visiting and touching those lovelies made things a bit better.


I like working in groups of 10 - makes counting and time use work for me during all these "whens".  All 54 blocks have had their parts cut and grouped so I can grab my time with 10 as I can find it.

I sorted into possible usage piles for the other two rounds so hopefully it will make for quick work once I have time away from the "whens"days.  I'm really hoping April brings more of a Spring Time weather as I need to do a lot of yard work.

Sewingly Yours,

Sharon


2 comments:

kiwikid said...

Lovely fabrics to play with. I hope the weather settles down for you.

Lyndsey said...

I've had a lot of 'when' days recently so now what you mean. I'm hoping April will bring more 'now' days. Love the fabrics. I like the idea of the power of ten. A manageable most of the time to fit in 10 things to sew. I'm going to give it a try and see if it helps create more 'now' opportunities.