Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Scrappy Wednesday


I know September is on the horizon - boy the year is going by fast.  So I need to get a start on my project for the new HOP - My Favorite Quilt Block.


Since we will be heading into Fall, I thought it would be a good idea to finally use some of my collected homespuns, shirts, cotton and wool plaids.    I probably have enough for three or four quilts, but getting this one done for the hop is my mission. (do you see the toesies?)


Moe is really an outdoor kitty during the Summer, but he LOVES those wools and homespuns.  I convinced him to nap on the tote out of the way - I didn't want to bob a tail or trim some toes.


Tonight I teach a class on making Button Boats which should be fun.  All the class supplies have been packed for a while as we had to reschedule with my Mom's trip to the hospital and this guild lost a long time member at the same time.  I need to remember to take my camera.

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

5 comments:

sewyouquilt2 said...

Moe is so cute watching your progress and keeping it secret until the reveal. That button boat project looks interesting.

Julierose said...

Super shot of Moe;))) cats do like their comfort for sure...
hugs, Julierose

Barbara said...

Moe looks pretty cozy there.

Kate said...

Looks like a great palette for your new project. Hope the class went really well.

Quilter Kathy said...

Love the button boats.. how fun!