Sunday, April 16, 2017

Hands2Help Check In/Link Up

Confessions Of A Fabric Addict

SARAH does such a fabulous job with this event.  Regular check ins on progress, assistance with needs, and setting up guest bloggers along the way.  You want to visit today as Carol has a great way to make a quick quilt using an orphan block.

  
I hate to say, I NEVER took completed photos of my two quilts and they have already been gifted on.  I opted to donate locally this year as we have a huge need in our communities and our Quilt Guild does such a fabulous job with this project.  I delivered 48 quilts to our Community Services Office from the guild.  


The other quilt I made was with a cute and colorful kitty print and some matching solids and mini prints using this easy pattern.  The skinny sashings I used a Kona white, but I did change the outer to a full border of white at 2.5".  Absolute NO photos of this even in progress let alone the finish.  Guess I was in a hurry.

Hope everyone enjoyed a Blessed Easter,
Sewingly Yours,
Sharon   

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Happy Easter, Sharon. It was a beautiful day here in NC. I hope it was there, too.
Like you, I am donating locally, too. There is always need here.

Joanne said...

I've made this quilt and it was so fast and easy that I too forgot to take pictures. It is a really great quilt to make when you need a baby quilt FAST!

Jan @Cocoa Quilts said...

I have when that happens. I think we all have one or two MIA quilt pictures.

Dana Gaffney said...

Do local donations count in the Hands 2 Help? I usually only donate locally.