I just got the box Thursday afternoon and I hate for them to sit, so I immediately emptied out the box to photo all the goodies that were inside.
This is what I took from the stash. A lot of the bits of fabric (about 1yd), the little purple floral will go with a project in progress(1yd), I collect Ro Gregg (1/2 yd), the Moda 'Pieces From the Heart ' will make a great pillowcase for the 'Remember our Service Men/Women' project (side bar button), the Alexander Henry 'Farm Collection' I pulled for one of our students who loves cow and farm fabrics (1yd), Marcus Brother stripe is just perfect for backing of my one Jelly Roll quilt (3 3/4yds), the puppy kit for a friend, pattern will be great for scrap busting, floss and deco thread, and oh, so love the chop stix - great for turning and pocking corners -holding when ironing small stuff, etc.... and just broke my last one.
Yes, I need to replace a lot of fabric! For the Batik lovers some FQ size to 1/2 yd to 1yd to 2 yd, some Brannock & Patak, Disney print, Connecting Threads - FQ to 1 yd , two Debby Mum 1yd ea.,,some Aunt Gracie and Moda, and there needed to be some juvinile in this box so an Elizabeth's Studio 'Baby Talk' (1yd) with four FQ's, and four mini quilt patterns.
- Be an active blogger. Post about receiving and the giveaway on your blog in a timely manner.
- There is a note in the box that logs where the box has been. Please add your info and place the note back in the box.
- There is a list of Rules and Guidelines in the box. Please read and follow these and return the list to the box.
- You may take anything you like from the box. Just replace every item with comparable quilt shop quality items equal to the amount taken. See guidelines below.
- Ship the box to the next person in a reasonable amount of time.
- Due to the amount of postage shipping is only within the USA.
- FABRIC: Should be quilt shop quality in new condition. Scraps should only be included if they are cut for adding to a collection and packaged accordingly (i.e. I-Spy squares, postage stamp squares, etc.). There should not be anything under a Fat Quarter unless packaged like this.
- PATTERNS/BOOKS: Should be in new or gently used condition. They should be kept to a minimum (books are bulky and add weight).
- OTHER ITEMS: Should be in new or gently used condition. Tools, notions, etc. These items should be packaged if necessary.
I will leave the comments open until Wednesday, September 12th midnight (est) and announce the winner immediately after. Every effort will be made to send the winner a personal e-mail for mailing information so be sure you are not a 'no reply' or anon (I block anons).