Monday, June 27, 2022

Monday Making

 


Another long term Summer project I'd like done by Sept.  These are my star block round of our guild 'at home' round robin.  Then I have the last round to go - YET!   It's been a while since I worked these that it is taking a while to get into the chaining mode to make them quicker.  I hope to have all the stars done (8 more) by this week.


 


I've been re-arranging furniture and re-organizing projects.  Why do you make more of a mess in trying to clear up a mess?  This is ONE of six little tubs filled with things that have to find a home.  Whether it is my home, someone elses' home, or the circular (trash) file.  It all has to be cleared out.

I use to get so annoyed when my kids would find it handy to dump things in a newly cleared out space.  WELL - I think I have developed that same bad habit and it has to  stop.

We spent the weeked clearing trees.  Our old locust trees shed constantly or just fall down.  AND Krama!!  after arranging the clean up - one of the old Maples decided to loss a LARGE limb.  Luckily out into the field and not across the lane.  Partial clean up on that one as it's not bothering anything.  The rest will wait for Fall and I'm sure there will be more.  Geesh!!

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

No comments: