Monday, August 9, 2021

Monday Making

 


All of the mauvy/pinky blocks are done for the court house steps quilt.  I'm making the full size 16" blocks, but you could go less rounds for smaller blocks.  I don't normally make big blocks, but I am using this lovely pattern to eat up a lot of lite strip scraps.


All the other blocks are set up in their cuttings - blue, green and purple.  Keeping them by the machine for a quick grab of 15 minutes (or more).




  I have to get my Orange project quilted up to be ready for the next HOP.


Sewingly Your,

Sharon

5 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

These blocks are really pretty, happy stitching!

sewyouquilt2 said...

Nice blocks.you are like a little elf. An idea us born and pouf.you have it done.wish i were so prolific

KatieQ said...

I really like these blocks. Putting the Churn Dash block in the middle is unique. Great way to use up skinny strips.

QuiltGranma said...

I agree that putting churn dash in there is unique, and certainly makes this one yours!

kiwikid said...

Love those blocks with the little churn dash in the centre.