Monday, October 26, 2020

Autumn Jubilee

 


I'm happy to say that Autumn Jubilee is all caught up.  Fat pumpkins, colorful falling leaves (we have a lot of these now), and changing trees.


I really had to dig thru my scraps for this project and nothing really close to what Carole has used.  BUT, I found this piece of green with falling gold and brown leaves sprinkled thru.  I had to piece the scraps to get just the right amount of 'made' fabric and I pieced differently just so I could use it right to the last 1.5" x 3.5" bit.




The top and bottom rows of scrappy stars.  I had to change up from a 4-patch center to using up a scrap that has lanquished for a very long time in the orange tote.


Rounded trees filled with Autumn leaves seemed to compliment the piece - and it is out of the stash finally.


This is the pile of scraps left and depending on how Carole shows the final setting, will decide if I change up to use some of these to their scant finish.  BUT, anything left is getting tossed as they have all been around too long.

 

Dont' forget to visit today:

October 26

Sharon

5 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Your Autumn Jubilee is coming along nicely, Sharon. LOVE that Star block with the fussy cut tree in the center!!

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Awesome!!! Your tree fabric is perfect, we have many trees that are still in process of changing from green to gold or brown.

Cheryll said...

Don't ya just LoVe when you get to use EVeRY piece of scrap in a project... gOOd job Sharon...xox

kiwikid said...

Womderful Autumn Jubilee project, great to be using your scraps.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

That center fabric on the stars is great for that quilt.