Friday, September 25, 2020

OMG - Sept 2020 Link Up

 


This month I chose to finish up one of my smaller and older UFOs.  Fall is always a little busier with enjoying the outdoor cooler temps, colors, and farmers markets.  Also, more time is being spent putting up produce to enjoy during the winter months.  A smaller project was was more feasable.



I decided not to add any more to it - applique' leaves, button, beads - it hung for so many years as is, it must have been what I prefered.

So it is quilted, bound, hanging sleave and back hanging on the wall.

Be sure to visit the LINKY HERE.



ALSO, I was one of the lucky draws from last month and received two cutting mats from Ecopeco - 24"x 36" and 18" x 24".  Two sided and 5-ply so very sturdy.  Yes, I replaced my rather battered oldies with them and went right to work testing them out - LOVE.  Thank you Patty and Ecopeco.

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

8 comments:

Kate said...

Congrats on the UFO finish! It's always fun to get one more quilt off the to do list. Congrats on the new mats too, hopefully you've already got them well broken in.

Barbara said...

I love all the color in your quilt. Nice win on the cutting mats. I’ve been thinking lately I might need to replace mine. The numbers are starting to wear off.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Congrats and congrats. Great win and quilt.

kiwikid said...

Lovely quilt and congratulations on a wonderful win.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Nice little quilt

KatieQ said...

Congratulations! That's a great prize. Their reviews on Amazon are excellent. Knowing that you like them, makes them sound like good replacements for my worn out mats.

Hilachas said...

Nice finish, pretty colors. Congrats on wining new mats.

Patty said...

Glad you love your mats! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.