Wednesday, July 1, 2020

OMG - July 2020


Half way thru the year and the OMG has been a real motivation to move a project along.  Because my pile of 'to be quilted' has grown so, July is going to be a quilting marathon month.


I chose this quilt to be my OMG goal.  This was a quilt along with Moda back in 2017 - 'The Patchwork Sampler'.  I used a FQ bundle of 'Katherine Ann' by Patrick Loose and Kona Snow.


There are a lot of grays in this bundle as well as rose prints, so I plan to use this for the backing.  Luckily I had the binding made and pinned to the top so everything is ready to go.  I hope there is enough binding there as I don't have any of this line left - but it's scrappy so I should be able to find something that fits if needed.

Please visit the LINK UP and see everyone's inspiration.

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon 

9 comments:

Nancy J said...

Beautiful backing, this will be even more lovely, and scrappy binding, that will finish it off perfectly. Love the backing, had to tell you once more.

Suz J said...

I remember this sew along... it is a lovely quilt which will only get better as it gets closer to being finished!

Barbara said...

Oh gosh...I don’t remember this quilt. Very pretty.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Love your sampler!!

kiwikid said...

Wonderful quilt, enjoy the quilting.

Michele said...

I'm sure this will be even prettier once you get it quilted.

Carol Swift said...

This is incredible with so many different blocks...love it!

Patty said...

Enjoy! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

QuiltGranma said...

What a pretty sampler!