Monday, December 23, 2019

Monday Making


As Santa starts to load his sleigh and sack - I opened a 'sack' of scraps that were gifted to me.  Knowing this quilter LOVES to make Buggy Barn patterns, I knew all these scraps would be coordinates used in recent projects - and lots of reds.  

  
Of course if I even look into a scrap bag let alone dump it out - I have to play.  These are going in my 'Seeing Red' project and I have all the blocks pre-cut, display boards loaded and layered by the machine so I can chain them thru when I have the time.  I used 90% of those baggy scraps up - the rest have been cut down into my barrel system to be used in 2020 projects. 

And just for my last bit of giggle (this was such the joke in our house) to help you all relax a little:


Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

8 comments:

Nancy J said...

I need to send that to our son-in-law as he is getting 2 sets!!! But not till after the 25th maybe.

Cheryll said...

Oh so true...
Merry Christmas Sharon... to you and your family...xox

Barbara said...

Merry Christmas, Sharon, and best wishes in the new year.

MissPat said...

Wonderful sign. Merry Christmas.
Pat

Farm Quilter said...

Good old Buggy Barn!!! I live about 40 miles from them and stopped in once to find they had had a bit of a flood. Clean water, but on fabric, that's not ideal. All the fabric that got wet was on sale for about $2/yard. I had to buy quite a bit of that fabric...washed immediately and it still stocks my stash! Have a blessed Christmas.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Have a very Merry Christmas

kiwikid said...

Love the sign, gave me a good giggle.

Kate said...

Love the sign, that's just way to true in our house! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas.