Thursday, August 11, 2016

Whooping Up Feline Friday 8/12/16


Some of you commented that my furkids on the porch looked like puddles in this heat.  Well, they do come in and enjoy the AC, but as you can see - they are still puddles.  And though they will lay on every project in progress, neither of them want's to cooperate for photos for the Pets on Quilts Show.  I may have to get creative for that one.


I am Whooping it up with Sarah as I am actually on to the last bit of quilting on the fourth commission wallhanging.  Then on to those bindings so I have some slow stitching for the weekend.


And for putting that big push on with a semi-unplug, I am treating myself to at least one of these quilt shows if not both.

I came across this with my LQS - you can check HERE and see if there is a quilt shop near you that is participating.

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

9 comments:

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

What a sweet kitty. You enabler, I didn't need to know about Fabric Days, LOL!!

Pattilou said...

Sweet Kitties! Enjoy your weekend!

Needled Mom said...

Quilts and cats just seem to go together. Yours always look so comfortable on them.

gayle said...

You may have to resort to a "Quilts on Pets" photo...

Sarah Craig said...

Your furkids always look so happy and comfortable! Congrats on finishing up that quilting commission work - hopefully you'll get to do some scrappy play very soon! Whoop whoop!!

Missy Shay said...

My cats have not been cooperating for pictures either!

Carol Swift said...

Cats have such attitudes, but when the time is right for them they definitely look adorable on a quilt. I hope your "puddle" eventually gives you a good pose!

Lyndsey said...

Neither the dog or cat are cooperating with pictures. Every time I touch the camera they disappear. I love your 'puddles'

Kate said...

There's reason why the term "herding cats" became a well known saying. He does look really out. Enjoy your unplugged time.