Monday, August 22, 2016

The House(s) That Sharon Built


I managed to get this far yesterday with my 'Let's Book It' project.  A few changes made - I put a skinny strip to seperate the geese from the houses and one to seperate the houses and trees.  The tree foundations printed out too small, but I made them work.  The last border is just pinned on as I am not sure I am going to use it.

Just a skinny inner border and then an outer border to be done and I am thinking of hand quilting this one.

Today, over at Val's Quilting Studio, is the Tuesday Archinve's Theme - HOUSES.  I have done a lot of house quilts and will be sure to link up a couple of my house tutorials.

Hand sewing that binding is on my list for today.
Sewingly Yours
Sharon 

9 comments:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Nice wall quilt so far.

Barbara said...

Well, it's very cute, Sharon. Looks like you had a nice day just sewing.

Lesley said...

Sharon, what a sweet little quilt! Love it!

Needled Mom said...

That is a nice little quilt. Looking forward to seeing your houses linked up.

Lady Jane said...

Very nice!!! I would love to hand quilt but my stitches always seem too big. Hugs, LJ

Jeanna said...

Lovely neighborhood you have there.

Debbie said...

I like it a lot! Also like the stripe border....just scrappy enough.

Dana Gaffney said...

Well that was fast, LOL. I guess you took your day of play serious.

Kate said...

Your houses went together beautifully. Very quick work.