Monday, August 15, 2016

Starting to See the Light


A few commission items have been finished and will be going out the door today.  I think I can see a light at the end of the tunnel - may take a while to reach it.


Next item up is ready for quilting - my Aunt's scrappy quilt.   And NO, my furkids are not cooperating for the Pets on Quilts Show.  We even took some quilts out side for a play and photo temptation - NO!

I think I need a little retail therapy.  I want to give a shout out  for my friend Kris over at Lavender Quilts.  The stinker is moving!  And has a great sale going on over at her Etsy Shop so she doesn't have to move all that fabric.  Remember to use the code Moving25 to get 25% off your entire order.

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Glad you're getting caught up. It's a good feeling.

Jeanna said...

Congratulations on the finishes and the tip about Kris' sale.

Dana Gaffney said...

It's nice to be catching up, I'm still not seeing any light ahead.

Kate said...

Glad you are making progress. Sorry the fur-kids are being so camera shy (or is it quilt shy?).