Thursday, December 4, 2014

Let's Book It - November Winner

VroomansQuilts

I am pleased that I was able to avoid any Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales.  My on-line Christmas shopping was done earlier and packages received prior to these sales - and I have to admit, they were better sales.  Now I need to wrap.


I have started my December project with just going thru my pre-cut barrels, old charms, and totes of left over pieces - pulling possibles.  I'll use these first and then go to my FQ totes for fill ins.

 QuiltBarnCharmHolder.jpg.jpg NorthStarCharmNEWlightblue.jpg

The winner of the Quilt Barn Pin and Northern Star Charm for November is:
#1 - Lynne

Thank you ladies who continue to play along, encourage others, and help to spread the word.  Hope you are getting a chance to play with your December Let's Book It project during this busy season.

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon 

10 comments:

Kris said...

I too did no shopping on Black Friday or Cyber Monday!! Those little charms are looking so cute on your little barn!!

Barbara said...

Congratulations to Lynne. I've done no shopping either. In fact, my family decided to forego the gift exchange this year in favor of a family weekend together at a place to be decided on Christmas. It's an experiment this year, so we'll see how it goes.

Christine M said...

Congratulations to Lynne.

Dana Gaffney said...

Congratulations Lynne! I did a bit of shopping on Friday, online with a cup of hot chocolate in hand, it was nice.

Dasha said...

Well I haven't done any Christmas shopping at all, so I guess it will be a mad panic in the next week or so. I, along with thousands of others. Congratulations to Lynne on the win.

Kate said...

Congrats to Lynn.

Sounds like you've got Christmas well in hand.

Teresa in Music City said...

I was very disappointed to not have a Let's Book It project this past month Sharon! I love this linky and enjoy getting down some of those dusty books and magazines and playing with a project I've forgotten along the road. I'll be sure to do better in December :)

Lynne said...

Ooo! Thank you, especially for being willing to post to Australia!

My Jacob's Ladder quilt units are going to class with me tomorrow so that I can use the design wall. Then I can begin to put it together! Yay!

Cheryll said...

Congrats Lynne...
Thanks again Sharon for another month using "old" books! :)

Lynette said...

I'm sorry I didn't get to play along more this year - that thesis kind of threw a wrench in my quilting plans for the year. I'm wondering if you're going to continue the theme linky for 2015, with or without the charms? It's such a terrific idea and I know that I, for one, have several books/mags that I want to give attention to this coming year! :)