Monday, September 14, 2015

Reminders & Shout Outs


I want to give a shout out to Gene Black's Quilt Angels Project.  You can visit to get the specifics.  Although Gene states the quilts need to be to him by Dec 17th - I like to send mine out before Thanksgiving as I know the holiday mailing can be an overload and I want to be sure they arrive.

grab button for 100 Quilts for Kids

I've been watching for this as I know it runs the same time as the Scrap Challenge - sorry I found it so late, but THE LINKY IS OPEN HERE until Sept 30th.  I know a lot of you did the Hands2Help and here is a place to also showcase them.

Fabrics N Quilts Scrap Quilt Challenge

Don't forget the Scrap Quilt Challenge over at Fabrics N Quilts.  You can find the rules and flickr group HERE - link up open until Oct. 15th.


I am gearing up for another busy weekend and will have very little time to sew, so I prepped the fabrics for my Let's Book It project.  Hopefully I can grab a bit here and there to work on this.  It is a small and easy project and I did find the PDF HERE.

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hope you are able to slow down soon.